Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Incoming

Sent several photos (courtesy of Cheryl Nemazie) to WMDT-TV in Salisbury, MD, for an upcoming slideshow this weekend and next week. Thanks to John Ebert and news director Dawn Mitchell for making this happen. That's channel 47 for those in the viewing area. I'll also do a brief interview to accompany the slides...we're filming this Friday at the Avalon, where I'm also doing an interview with Tim Weigand at cable channel 15 for viewers in the Talbot County region. Presumably that will run periodically up til the show. WMDT will also be on hand the day of the performance with a little wrapup just prior to the show--or maybe including the show, I don't know.

First band rehearsal this weekend on Kent Island. Lots of music to play, limited rehearsal time as usual...but we get through it with panache (I had some of that for lunch today...yum!). Meanwhile the actors have their scripts, finally finished...I think.

Gotta run, more later.

No comments: